Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
that's what he ******* does. he's a *****. he celebrates these ****** wins against inferior opponents. are you surprised? he's a *****, through and through
I was defender of his. I will admit that. But I can’t anymore. I’m with you guys that saw it before me. Horrible

Advertisement
If you watched the game, I'd say this is as bad as the Michigan loss to App St.

Advertisement
U better book that flight then.
I'm warming up already
Self Defense Fighting GIF

E-mail Blake James’ office and tell him to quit on Monday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately, TVD has learnt the duck and run tendencies at the slightest pressure, from watching King...
King just can't generate enough O to, well, lead us anywhere. We need a real coach, and a real QB. Sorry to all of the King fans out there, but he simply can not lead this team to anything meaningful. I'm not saying TVD or Garcia is the answer, but King sure isn't. Just forget about what he did at Houston. If all you knew from him was what he's done at Miami you'd ALL want him run out of town. A few good games against bad teams doesn't make him a good QB.

How can we celebrate like we just won a natty, barely beating App State?

Manny is and always will be a politician of a coach... Never seen him chewing someone out. Seems like the players don't take him serious either...

Overall just a disappointing performance. This will be a very long season. Won't be surprised if players like LT and Williams will transfer out, once they get buried on the depth chart week in, week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back