Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sad as today is this is not close to the worse. FIU and Louisiana Tech
It's just pathetic, like, this school either needs to invest in the team with a fleet of analysts or just shut down the program. Operating in the ACC with a shoe string budget isn't cutting it anymore. Bama has an NFL Head coach as their OC, and our team wont even pony up for a legit DC so we have the HC pulling double duty.

Reactions: jsy
We better score a TD and run down the clock as much as possible. If we just score a FG and leave time on the clock we dead

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
You're not a real fan if you complain. It takes time to build a team. They're just hungover from Bama. We need to recruit better. What other BS excuses do some of you blind aholes have?
17 years of absolute incompetence from the top down! Most of you said we were going to blow them out. 😆

Advertisement
On that Deep ball from App. St., Steed running around by the LOS like a chicken without a head. Going nowhere with zero purpose.

I've keyed on Steed a bunch of times - it's some of the worst LB play i've seen all year. Wrong gap. Overrunning plays. Jogging. Little effort to get off/through a block. There is no way in **** any other LB shouldn't be getting reps. Give me freaking Ragone for all i care at this point. That tape should be shown tomorrow in position rooms and torn up.

Did you forget Lashlee..he needs to be on the bus as well and probably Justice too..
Fire
Lashlee
Justice
Manure

Fire everyone... none of these guys should have a job after tonight.

Dmoney
Andrew
Orange bowl magic
Indy Seinfeld
Puertorico cane
Canezum

These are the guys who will spin it tonight.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back