Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Again.. maybe king doesn’t have the arm to make the throws so lashlee is calling plays suitable for king 🤷🏽‍♂️
KIng probably has an OK arm, but he doesn't have the height, eyes, and Field awareness... to make the throws (designed by Lashlee.)

It wouldn’t matter. Garcia is the best QB on this team and the entire team knows it. They won’t play him though. Why? Because you have to “earn” it.
I think TVD is a good QB but both are far better passers then King. King is handicapping the passing game, you can tell Rhett doesn't trust him to push the ball with his play calling

Hey announcers, App State is a 7 point dog. Vegas did it for a reason. Announcers infuriate me for lack of prep.

Advertisement
We hit one play outside , yet we don’t run a tackle play again. More slow developing plays up the gut. I just don’t get it:
1631411693788.jpeg

Advertisement
Wait seriously? 'Cause I've heard some rumblings of discontent over coaching decisions but no specifics. Would be sad if that's the case.
No way bigmouth would have the balls to play a true freshman over King. That’s message board puffery

Advertisement
Advertisement
This game reminds me of the Central Michigan game against Shark ****** where we were lucky they missed so many throws.

When there's still this many issues in so many areas in year three and against a G5 team the problem is systemic:

-King misses his read or makes the right read but the wr drops it.
-Lashlee keeps going up the middle over and over again for the magical setup long play that never comes. He tries something outside and it works for once but he reverts back to his 'magical up the middle setup for the long play that never happens'
-Our best players are always transfers and never someone who is developed over a three- four year period except Zion. The retort is always 'well we developed them. Why didn't Phillips do anything at UCLA?' Well then why can't we develop anyone else? Why do the majority of guys consistently stagnate or regress?
-Why does our defense struggle against anyone who can run counter plays? Why can't we guard the middle of the field? Why do we play so much soft zone when it gets picked apart?

manny doesn’t have the balls to rip into lashlee either. Which is also why we see the complete complacency from him. No fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back