TheEye This is a BLUE CHIP CLASS! Joined Feb 12, 2013 Messages 11,819 Sep 11, 2021 #3,241 Lashlee and King are just clicking! high pace!!!
Suhrthing Stable Genius Joined Sep 17, 2016 Messages 24,206 Sep 11, 2021 #3,242 Gonna be so ****ed when Saban poaches Rhett...
D Disgustipated Sophomore Joined Aug 6, 2014 Messages 5,333 Sep 11, 2021 #3,243 up tempo spread broh. give him the ball on the 35 and he can't dial up ****
KANE Junior Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 11,636 Sep 11, 2021 #3,244 Dumbass play call. We didn’t have the numbers! Amateur night bullshyt
TriStarCane Take em to the deep end Joined Jun 13, 2012 Messages 12,589 Sep 11, 2021 #3,246 Starting to yearn for Enos and his unlaminated play sheet. **** that was unbelievably bad
Confidence1000 Confidence1000 Premium Joined Mar 4, 2017 Messages 10,430 Sep 11, 2021 #3,247 Lashlee is awful
Cajuncane Senior Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 23,431 Sep 11, 2021 #3,248 24-22 I can see this coming..
S SouthsideAtl Junior Joined Oct 8, 2018 Messages 2,260 Sep 11, 2021 #3,250 **** play calling once again
mossmadness "Couldn't" Care Less. Joined Nov 3, 2011 Messages 6,292 Sep 11, 2021 #3,251 Lashlee just doesn’t even try…
S SolNine Recruit Joined Oct 7, 2017 Messages 277 Sep 11, 2021 #3,252 This is the worst offensive play calling I think I have ever seen, and I've been watching the Bcus since the 80's.
This is the worst offensive play calling I think I have ever seen, and I've been watching the Bcus since the 80's.
Allabouttheu95 Finally a big boy program again Joined Oct 8, 2012 Messages 9,080 Sep 11, 2021 #3,253 Lashlee the head coach!!!!
N NJcane55 Redshirt Freshman Banned Joined Aug 7, 2016 Messages 1,453 Sep 11, 2021 #3,254 Lets go!! Boys!!!
Unsider All ACC Premium Joined Jan 19, 2014 Messages 8,564 Sep 11, 2021 #3,255 This has to be the most boring offensive calling.
canes1996 Eternal Optimist Joined Jul 21, 2014 Messages 2,544 Sep 11, 2021 #3,256 Is Lashlee in for a bunch of money to the mob? This is points shaving at its finest.
canedoit Sophomore Joined Jan 12, 2012 Messages 1,074 Sep 11, 2021 #3,257 We got fans cheering for App St. Does that equal booing?
streetja UM HC: Miami Natives Only 😎 Joined Dec 28, 2012 Messages 5,099 Sep 11, 2021 #3,258 Why is King scrambling in that situation?!?!?!?
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,382 Sep 11, 2021 #3,259 5 pt lead!! we byke!!!
canester95 Recruit Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 2,564 Sep 11, 2021 #3,260 So we just abandon spread offense. What is going on.