Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This not ready is pure CIS bull**** rhetoric. Harley wasn’t “ready” when he dropped 2 first downs? King wasn’t “ready” when he threw balls away from his receivers?
The difference is at real programs you drop passes you don't run your happy a$$ back on field. **** in high school they'd snatch you out.

This not ready is pure CIS bull**** rhetoric. Harley wasn’t “ready” when he dropped 2 first downs? King wasn’t “ready” when he threw balls away from his receivers?
What would you call it then? You don't think Harley is talented enough to catch a football?

Advertisement
Bro not even i can defend these coaches today. We're getting out-schemed left and right. It's EMBARRASSING
Yawn: that’s CIS rhetoric at its best.

We literally gave up one bad fourth down and a kick return and y’all acting like we’re losing at some advanced chess match

App does not respect this O. And they shouldn't... same BS runs. Cant pass. Cant catch. King is gonna sink this ship.

Advertisement
Nope stop right there. Blowing them out second half still isn’t good enough. What just happened that first half isn’t acceptable. There are no more excuses.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

We got chainz and rangz tho!

Everytime I see that ****
I just don't 🖕🏾with you you lame *** *****. I'm neither a slurper or a mope ..sounding like a big *** cornball.
And I don't **** with your hurt lame *** either ***** I could care less how your bytch *** feel about me but I find it quite funny ya bytch *** chasing my posts like a hurt *** ho.
But we need thindercunts like you here on CIS, so keep going, kid. You amuse me. Watching the internet chlamydia rot thru ya vag is quite amusing to me.

Advertisement
Someone said Kelly just committed, aint no way man 😂
I would’ve committed too. Look at that D-line. He and Stewart would be top 3 day 1 and be 3 and out.

The problem isn’t just the scheme. This scheme can create difference makers and 1st rounders. We’ve seen it. The talent difference between 16 to now on D is huge. We are legit small and it’s scary. Don’t confuse nepotism with a lack of coaching. Simpson isn’t choosing the starters.

Advertisement
Miami’s past is its biggest enemy. Kids who play here think they are good and can toss their jock on the field and win. Back to the dumpster fire
days.

I’m feeling bad for whoever took Miami giving the pts. I almost did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back