Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods been saying they wanna see year 3 of Manny Diaz. Funny thing 6-6, 7-5, 8-4 doesn’t fire Diaz so where do we go from here realistically.

I just gotta root for This team to somehow win 10 to get some solid recruits. Start ACC contending, can’t get over the hump then fire Diaz for someone legit when we are perennially a 10 win team
Idk... Wait until the @ UNC, NC State, @ Pitt stretch. Many goes full Manny coming off bye weeks too. Which we have the week before UNC.

Advertisement
“I’m sorry for having hope bc I’m a real fan and not a mope.”

Just know if you use this excuse I imagine you watching your wife get railed by another dude and thinking, “we can still make this work.” Bc that’s what’s happened with Manny. You’ve seen him take it up the a** by anybody with a pulse and you still think he’s gonna magically turn into the one giving it.

That Clean Zone for CPAP might be best thing about this game.

Advertisement
Kind of the exact opposite of how this game should've started out. Be nice to have that dude that coaches them Ducks.

Advertisement
Manny is .500 against the G5. It was going to be a tough game because this is the level of our team right now

Advertisement
If we lose:

Another lower low for this program.

Also one step closer to getting Shames and Mandy outta here.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Someone please tell me there’s a chance Manny gets fired this year….
No chance.
As much as I'm *****ing about Manny, I don't know what changes if we get another corch appointed by Blake James. This whole thing needs blown up
James would just promote an assistant. He wouldnt have to take time away from the girls volleyball schedule to interview anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back