Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Remember we have players on our team with grand kids. They told us it was cuz it was Bama, and Clemson. Say it with me. The opponent does not determine your fundamentals. Im there, Diaz is done for me. Its that bad. Another beat down coming v UNC. And for the manny nut protection gang, what has changed in 3 years?

Advertisement
Do you people have any idea what Sparty is going to do to these half-steppers?

These people can't score on App State!!!!

And some of the clowntards on this board think that Mario would consider coming here?

Not for the **** King played or drops for the first half. But the plays were there. It’s ******* disgusting.
AI, I am just ****ed. Don’t mind me. If I came across like an *** I apologize. This game is breaking me as a fan.

Advertisement
Do you ***hits get that is the staff saying this ,I pass on what they’re saying. I guess that’s all you haters can hang your hats on , I get it. Now troll on *****
I feel you. Gotta always take coach talk with an extreme grain of salt in my experience. 3/10 coaches are honest and transparent

I’ve avoided this; but when Problem posts more after losses then in the previous 6 months combined, maybe he’s part of why things suck on this board…..

Do the math. He cares more about being a troll and right than Canes wins…. But that’s the easy way….

Are you here?

I never post in the offseason. They ruin my falls, I don't let them ruin my summers too. Don't be weird man

And you know how many times I've been burned saying we're back? It was a ******* running joke that after any glimmer of hope I'd start a thread on the main board hyping **** up. Sorry I stopped buying into the kool aid

He’s gotta go. The coaching is consistently substandard. We have enough talent to be a 1 maybe 2 loss team this year with domination in every almost every game and no one blowing us out.
The only way I saw Diaz succeeding here after Yr1 was by out-recruiting and out-talenting everyone on our schedule. He's actually done that, to be fair to him (bar Alabama), but apparently that means jack if you're still getting out-hustled by 5'10" 2* DLmen.

He has to go.

Advertisement
7DE01639-897C-4AD8-A247-57C50E6440A8.png
We’re on par with Mercer guys. WTF!

Winning is hard guys. At least it isn’t raining for this idiot to slip n slide if we manage to pull it out against a G5 team.

Advertisement
its also a big recruiting day

just kill me.
I said in the recruiting thread dude isn't coming here. A few guys will decommit and then yall really gonna lose it. Why would you send your son to play for Manure Debacle

This not ready is pure CIS bull**** rhetoric. Harley wasn’t “ready” when he dropped 2 first downs? King wasn’t “ready” when he threw balls away from his receivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back