Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I am sitting in my living room in Massachusetts. Would that make a difference if I was in the stands?
Not for the **** King played or drops for the first half. But the plays were there. It’s ******* disgusting.

Advertisement
Lol at a 5-11 guy blocking a kick right up the middle. We are being dominated upfront by a g5 team.
You don’t get to comment. You said we’re not small. Well…

We’re even small against small teams.

Advertisement
This is what you get when sunshine pumpers and slurpers are allowed to flood this board with 15-0 bullshyt guarantees, and unicorns and rainbows. Same **** with every corch. They slurp and slurp until they can slurp no longer.

Anyone with a pair of eyes knew from when we lost to FIU, LA Tech and the other crappy squad that we lost to that year that Danny Miaz was way in over his head.

Advertisement
The real issue isn't Diaz. The real issue is the AD got handed the biggest bailout in cfb history with Richt leaving tens of millions of the table and then he went out and paid Temple 4 million without interviewing any other candidates. James should get fired. No ifs, ands, or buts about it

Advertisement
P.S. @jw410 shoulders soft you gotta middle finger me on every post now? With yo baby back ***

It's okay, we understand muthafukkas like you need the internet, so here you go... here's your star. You're special, my guy!
I just don't 🖕🏾with you you lame *** *****. I'm neither a slurper or a mope ..sounding like a big *** cornball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back