Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Its obviously on the coach. Who recruited the center and guard. If you can't get guards and centers good enough to block a 5'11 2 star at miami. You need to hang em up.
Looked like it was more of the midget trying harder than the behemoths. The 2 Miami guys should see the bench as a result (do we have another long snapper)?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** it, I'm out.

We're in a dogfight with another **** team and he's STILL playing players that aren't doing their job.

I hope we lose out and lose the entire recruiting class in the process. Blow it all up and start again.
The come up is just so funny to watch. I’ve been on this board since the golden years and it is just so funny to watch the fans who try their absolute hardest to support eventually break.

here’s the next victim

Advertisement
One of two ways this ends. We either wake up and blow them out in the second (like a few other ranked teams did today) or we lay down and do nothing.

**** it, I'm out.

We're in a dogfight with another **** team and he's STILL playing players that aren't doing their job.

I hope we lose out and lose the entire recruiting class in the process. Blow it all up and start again.
This is embarssing..what recruit would want to play for this **** show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back