Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We really giving App St WRs 7 yards of cushion

If Miami doesn't give them a 7 yard cushion then the QB probably doesn't throw it, which negates the chance of their WR dropping it. Relying on dropped passes are about 75% of the defensive scheme. Diaz is playing 3D chess

Advertisement
we suck again GIF

Jesus. We have to play AT Florida State?

Boatrace doesn't describe what is going to happen to this team. They are having trouble with App State, a Mid Major.

Advertisement
Instead of watching this BS we need about the usual 100+ pages of Baba’s posts and just one person to let us know how bad we’re getting beat about every 20 minutes.
Would be A LOT more enjoyable than watching this atrocity

so how is it lose lose then? if we lose we get rid of manny, win, if we win, then we won.
SOUNDS good but like I said the doomer crowd will say it was just App St and still trash the team. Besides get rid of Diaz and get who? People keep saying hire this one and hire that one but we can't hire anyone who doesn't want the job. I've laid out the reasons all week why no top coach wants the job. I'll be happy to do so again.

We look like a team that makes the game harder rather than easier. Instead of imposing our will with Chaney (which has already shown to be working) and deep shots to wide receivers who are clearly faster than their DBs, we keep trying to be cute. It’s like we would rather show how smart our scheme is than actually bully teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back