Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
We gonna be lucky to get 6 wins this year. This is pathetic. Appy St. man handling us in the trenches. 2 games in and I'm just about ready to write the season off as just another typical "Miami" year.
This is not typical. Losing to G5 teams is not typical of our program. It is typical under Manny though> this is a typical Manny year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny will glow over the eventual hard-fought 23-21 win over App Store.

Saban will want to execute his team on Monday for a 48-13 point win over Mercer.

O coordinator sucks, d coordinator sucks.. oh wait, we don’t have one! QB sucks LBs suck, this is unwatchable!! How long till fans start boooing??

Advertisement
Need to bench the QB and shake his *** up on the sideline. This is beyond ridiculous. We are sorry as **** as an offense. King need to sit. If we have ideas of winning 10 games this season, we need to figure this out quick and King isn’t the answer. Lashlee needs to get fired at the end of the season. We may win 7…I am beyond frustrated.

King is throwing dead duck passes out there a la Jacory

Advertisement
Lashlee's offense has me bone dry. We don't have the horses up front to do what he wants to do.
There you are! This ones for you…
1631404191661.gif

This team better get their heads out their ***, but unfortunately their coaches just won’t let it happen. We lose to FSU at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back