Canes v App State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Im still flabbergasted they didnt take a transfer portal backer.....

Our backers are terrible....and THEY HAD TO KNOW THAT COMING IN.

There is nothing Steed or Jennings ever done to have confidence in them alone
How bad do Huff and Austin-Cave and Sebastien the Ibis have to be to not take minutes away from Steed and Jennings? I mean come ON. smh

Watching the Diaz ESPN post game interview and his post game presser just makes me want to puke. This guy keeps selling us BS!!! That was one of the worst games played. I thought we looked better against Alabama. Here he is selling us on App State and how they didn't take us down. GMAFB!!!!

This is why Diaz and this program will be nothing more than mediocre. At least during his tenure. Look at how Saban uses the media to chastise his team for not practicing and playing to their standard. Then you have Diaz using the media to sell us trying to make us believe we didn't see the crap we saw. What message is he sending to the team?

This team, as it stands now, is NOT a Coastal contender. Pitt, Virginia, VT, and even UNC all look better than us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I dont think a win changes anything. Not one good moment to take away from this game. @Lance Roffers @TruCane81 Save yourself the trouble.

Miami sucks recap done.
It was frustrating for sure.

I’ll admit both Lashlee and Manny earned some ire with the game plan they came up with.

This slog style offense is pretty bad and without the explosive plays of last year, it’s been a pretty poor result.

It was frustrating for sure.

I’ll admit both Lashlee and Manny earned some ire with the game plan they came up with.

This slog style offense is pretty bad and without the explosive plays of last year, it’s been a pretty poor result.
#FREEWIGGINS

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back