Canes Transfer Portal Tracker

View as article

I’m sorry, but…
1707011348141.gif

Advertisement
Jacurry Brown into the portal. Really routing for him to get a chance at another team. At the same time hope that Emory will never play a down again. I hate his no talent approach, Me. checkdown. He is the anti football!

Advertisement
Let’s say 9 are on the move:

QB - J. Brown
WR - Redding and/or Ladson (graduates)
TE - Carver? (Hope not but crickets on him so…)
OL - Z. Nelson and C. Washington (grad)
DL - Moten and/or Campbell
DE - N. Kelly (hate this one)

IIRC this would get it done where we are AT the 85 limit. Portal shopping for AT LEAST a RB means we’d need to clear one more spot….

if we needed another spot, here’s where it gets tough because you ABSOLUTELY need practice bodies/depth……so where’s the deepest part of the roster?…….my eyes say the QB room…..would hope we don’t have to lose another QB but it is very hard to carry 4 QBs in today’s landscape (looking at Emory)

Advertisement
Let’s say 9 are on the move:

QB - J. Brown
WR - Redding and/or Ladson (graduates)
TE - Carver? (Hope not but crickets on him so…)
OL - Z. Nelson and C. Washington (grad)
DL - Moten and/or Campbell
DE - N. Kelly (hate this one)

IIRC this would get it done where we are AT the 85 limit. Portal shopping for AT LEAST a RB means we’d need to clear one more spot….

if we needed another spot, here’s where it gets tough because you ABSOLUTELY need practice bodies/depth……so where’s the deepest part of the roster?…….my eyes say the QB room…..would hope we don’t have to lose another QB but it is very hard to carry 4 QBs in today’s landscape (looking at Emory)

Lardson and C Washington are already off the roster

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back