Canes Transfer Portal Tracker

View as article
Advertisement
Parrish is a kid I'd love to see stay just to say that he graduated as a Cane. Dude has been a rock for us at RB and while there may be more talented backs in the room come Spring, Parrish is a dude who I don't think gets the credit he deserves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
anyone else surprised by no more turnover? I know some announced last week but I was expecting 5 or so more based on Mario's comments.

Mario and staff already met with everyone 1 on 1. there will probably be some that enter the portal... but no reason why they wouldn't do it today like everyone else in america

may bite my words, but kind of a good sign

anyone else surprised by no more turnover? I know some announced last week but I was expecting 5 or so more based on Mario's comments.

Mario and staff already met with everyone 1 on 1. there will probably be some that enter the portal... but no reason why they wouldn't do it today like everyone else in america

may bite my words, but kind of a good sign
Based on the number of portal offers going out I'd say they definitely anticipate attrition. Why they're waiting to announce I have no idea.

may bite my words, but kind of a good sign.
1. Not a good sign by any stretch.

2. Entering after the bowl game is a very real possibility.

3. We need some of these guys to portal out.

4. Entering the portal is not instantaneous.

Advertisement
TVD is heading west to Can-tuck-ee?
You get the reference!!!!

J8hGYNniHJ1ny.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back