Canes Tears

Its going to be hilarious when people start bumping all your threads when your boy gets schit canned and all of your opinions turn out to be false.
I ain’t got a boy. I don’t support any particular person. I support the U the logo the brand. My only opinion is that it’s too early to can Richt and I stand by that. I want Searels and Jon fired just like the rest of us though.

Advertisement
I ain’t got a boy. I don’t support any particular person. I support the U the logo the brand. My only opinion is that it’s too early to can Richt and I stand by that. I want Searels and Jon fired just like the rest of us though.

How tf is it to early. The guy is recruiting terribly. He sucks as a HC. He is refusing to fire schit coaches. If you can't see Richt needs to go you are just gullible.

FB_IMG_1543946918701.jpg

Advertisement
Manufacturing outrage every turn gets old. Democratic party in full swing. LOL at how ridiculous a lot of you sound.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** man wtf happened to us

richie richt is an incredibly overrated coach is what happened, maybe the most overrated in football history

he was carried by supreme talent at fsu in a terrible conference, then he was carried by great talent and great booster bag money at uga

now on an even playing field you're seeing the real richie richt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back