• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Canes tears

MIA42178

All-ACC
We have the #2 class for 2018

Stop being s over a project WR and a substance abusing hothead QB. MFer is drinker than me right now
I'll fumin fight you'll faygits

(< .......

Last edited:

MotoSniper

Palo Verde All-American
Mods...delete thread. Canes only shed tears of joy now that Fat Sasso and his Golden Butt Buddy are gone.

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.

Stop being s over a project WR and a substance abusing hothead QB. MFer is drinker than me right now

(< .......

LMAO.... MIA is lit! Whatchu grinking mang? Deez faygits skared of an onion and a shark fuqqer. Dis U don't run. Y'all betta recognize.

Last edited:

MIA42178

All-ACC

(< .......

LMAO.... MIA is lit! Whatchu grinking mang? Deez faygits skared of an onion and a shark fuqqer. Dis U don't run. Y'all betta recognize.

3 Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's my friend! The red and the white flavors

This fuckin douche shows up drunk to coral gables begging for a spot behind the million dollar mans nephew and we got straight scared chaps Menstruating all over the board. These Millenials man!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.

(< .......

3 Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's my friend! The red and the white flavors

This ****in douche shows up drunk to coral gables begging for a spot behind the million dollar mans nephew and we got straight scared chaps Menstruating all over the board. These Millenials man!

tenor.gif

Ahhh...the old Charles Shaw varietals.... I remember 2 Buck Chuck. You were spot on. I couldn't believe the panic I've been reading when all we are doing is locking down our class and trying to pick up a few remaining pieces. I'm outta here for 2 weeks in the Caribbean and this is a perfect time to disappear from this board as I just posted in Gator Tears. I hope I come back to some more sense and confidence.