Canes targets moving up on 247 rankings

Pope is still criminally under rated but w e slowly moving on up. Would love to lock him up already for this class

Popes been locked up for this class. Relax

58513535.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea but the composite is based off their rating and other sites ratings. Other sites actually have him as a 5*...it isn't just him though

Mark Pope is rated 23 on 247 which is a 5 star for them so if he is rated that low on the composites then other sites don't have him as a 5 star.

He's not rated 23rd, thats the composite that combines everybody's ranking from theirs to rivals...etc. The site ranked him 101

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure what you are looking at but 247 clearly lists him at #23 on their site and 106 in the composite rankings.
Mark Pope

Miami Southridge (Hialeah, FL)
WR6-1175 96 21▼

Oh you guy are right, my bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you good, but to be honest I only follow 247 so I don't know exactly what his rankings are on other sites.

Only 2 of those guys are serious targets form us at this point - pope and campbell
Don't think Moore is in that group?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hightower, pope, Wiggins, and Xavier Williams are very clearly the top 4 wrs on our board and the 4 we want to take. S sure we are recruiting him, but as of right now he's a backup plan

Advertisement
My bad if I miss someone:

WR Jacob Copeland – 69 to 45

CB Tyson Campbell – 70 to 56

WR Mark Pope – 117 to 106

ATH Marquez Ezzard – 445 to 266

WR Elijah Moore – 188 to 155

WR Kevin Austin – 290 to 192

QB Joe Milton – 359 to 303 (Now a 4*)

New 5-star, 4-stars in 247Sports Composite

FWIW these are the COMPOSITE rankings. Not 247 themselves. 247 has Pope as the number 4 WR and 23rd overall. If he stays there he will be a 5 star.

Advertisement
Back