Canes Talk recruiting vid

Advertisement
I'm with you homie! This schit feels like new psussy!!!!

BTW, Your air mattress has a leak.

Advertisement
Dwinstitles releasing the deadliest silent fart at the :38 mark

The player your talking about who was going to be first round pick off of one season I think is Mitch Trubisky.

That was one of your best. Florida's wideouts still line up in the old school wing-T 3 point stance with their hands on the ground lol

I was at the Horsestall when Lamar Miller returned that kick I was trying to find my seat. I got so pumped that I ran down the isle stairs to the front of my section's rail and went crazy.

Advertisement
That was one of your best. Florida's wideouts still line up in the old school wing-T 3 point stance with their hands on the ground lol

I was at the Horsestall when Lamar Miller returned that kick I was trying to find my seat. I got so pumped that I ran down the isle stairs to the front of my section's rail and went crazy.

Year miller had that run I lost my voice on that kick off I wanted that game so bad. Millers haircut was savage too he had a clock on his dome **** was fire. We beat them the following year but they were a shell of themselves with sweater vest gone

Advertisement
Mark Richt is a breast, he was at Georgia and FSU. the Georgia fans are funny in that they thought they were on the same level is bama, never. We can hold off them cats because, he will annually have like 6 kids from south florida who would play for miami, if I was the coach!!! So we will be fine!~

Mark Richt is a breast, he was at Georgia and FSU. the Georgia fans are funny in that they thought they were on the same level is bama, never. We can hold off them cats because, he will annually have like 6 kids from south florida who would play for miami, if I was the coach!!! So we will be fine!~

We set now if we close then we fkin

WE BAGGIN!!!!! PROTECT YA BAG!!!!

this **** is exciting tho right now. GO GET YO TICKETS AND SUPPORT THIS SQUAD!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back