Canes take to Hard Rock for final tune-up, Diaz comments

View as article
I’m just getting extremely tired of mediocre play and getting dragged through the mud. For a program with past championship history we are a joke outside the 305.

I have not seen us put 4 quarters of quality play together in all phases since late butch/ early comet days. You can thrown in the ND 2017 game. If you watched closely over the past 15 years we look like we don’t practice more than 2 days a week.

Coker couldn’t cut, Randy couldn’t cut it, Golden for **** sure couldn’t cut, and Richt couldn’t cut it.

It’s been a long **** time. A lonnnnng **** time.

Hopefully Manny brings the noise.

Advertisement
I’m just getting extremely tired of mediocre play and getting dragged through the mud. For a program with past championship history we are a joke outside the 305.

I have not seen us put 4 quarters of quality play together in all phases since late butch/ early comet days. You can thrown in the ND 2017 game. If you watched closely over the past 15 years we look like we don’t practice more than 2 days a week.

Coker couldn’t cut, Randy couldn’t cut it, Golden for **** sure couldn’t cut, and Richt couldn’t cut it.

It’s been a long **** time. A lonnnnng **** time.

Hopefully Manny brings the noise.
This year, i am not buying into the hype. It’s win or GTFO time.

Advertisement
Amen. Tired of all the talk from fans and players. Let’s win a **** thing first.

If you’re tired of talk from fans and players(not sure what players have said that you’re tired of but ok) why are you on a message board?

There’s not much worse than the “fans” that are too cool to have high expectations for their team. Run around this board repeating painfully obvious cliche after painfully obvious cliche. Will spend the whole OFFseason(you know when games aren’t played for around 8 months) on a message board talking about some “just win, show it on the field, prove it on Saturdays etc”.

I’ve literally never seen a fanbase so determined to squash any positive vibes around “their” team. Shít’s crazy.

If you’re tired of talk from fans and players(not sure what players have said that you’re tired of but ok) why are you on a message board?

There’s not much worse than the “fans” that are too cool to have high expectations for their team. Run around this board repeating painfully obvious cliche after painfully obvious cliche. Will spend the whole OFFseason(you know when games aren’t played for around 8 months) on a message board talking about some “just win, show it on the field, prove it on Saturdays etc”.

I’ve literally never seen a fanbase so determined to squash any positive vibes around “their” team. Shít’s crazy.
probably here cause i ******* feel like it. So that i can bother cheerleaders who think they are better fans cause they "believe". It doesn't make them better fans.....and much more annoying really. Whole summer of ""we are gonna kick everyone's ***"........like idiots.

probably here cause i ******* feel like it. So that i can bother cheerleaders who think they are better fans cause they "believe". It doesn't make them better fans.....and much more annoying really. Whole summer of ""we are gonna kick everyone's ***"........like idiots.

Life has made you bitter and angry. Tough luck Juan, that’s your name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back