Canes still pushing for Bama DB commit Robinson

View as article
Advertisement
Nice write up . Kid sounds wide open, with strong forces pulling for the Canes. Let’s get him down for Paradise and flip that commit!

“My family and I have always liked Miami, so that’s kind of like a dream school of mine,” Robinson said. “As soon I got the offer, my dad was really happy, so that draws my attention to them. I grew up a Miami fan, so that makes me want to look into them even more.”

- commits to Bama
Yeah, that drives me crazy. **** bandwagon players. If you love Miami, then go there. Going to Bama because it's the easy way to a playoff appearance is kind of pathetic. It's a lot more impressive, and gratifying, to be one of the players that lifts the team you supposedly love up to that level than it is to take the easy route and just jump on the coattails of the team that's going to get there with or without you.

Advertisement
Yeah, that drives me crazy. **** bandwagon players. If you love Miami, then go there. Going to Bama because it's the easy way to a playoff appearance is kind of pathetic. It's a lot more impressive, and gratifying, to be one of the players that lifts the team you supposedly love up to that level than it is to take the easy route and just jump on the coattails of the team that's going to get there with or without you.

Going to Bama cause they offered first..

“My family and I have always liked Miami, so that’s kind of like a dream school of mine,” Robinson said. “As soon I got the offer, my dad was really happy, so that draws my attention to them. I grew up a Miami fan, so that makes me want to look into them even more.”

- commits to Bama
Kids see baga as an guaranteed route to the NFL. We just gonna have to come up like Clemson did. We can get there, but our evals and development better be spot on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back