Cajuncane Senior Premium Joined Apr 22, 2017 Messages 23,431 Nov 1, 2025 #3,863 Bain out in coverage looking for another pick…lol
Tinman64 President of jack whitehouse fan club Premium Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 3,056 Nov 1, 2025 #3,864 Ok right up Mario’s ally .. get a long drive and play fg
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,579 Nov 1, 2025 #3,865 Lmao at that call by Rhett. That's an "I just signed an extension and can do whatever the **** I want" call
Lmao at that call by Rhett. That's an "I just signed an extension and can do whatever the **** I want" call
RF-4CCane All American Maude Joined Mar 19, 2025 Messages 10,211 Nov 1, 2025 #3,869 Wow, that looked good
TemplarCane 1-0 Premium Joined Nov 12, 2015 Messages 20,049 Nov 1, 2025 #3,871 Thoughtsoncanes said: So after the season is effectively over today - what’s everyone going to do with their free time on Saturdays? Any suggestions? Click to expand... Post complaints on CIS all day
Thoughtsoncanes said: So after the season is effectively over today - what’s everyone going to do with their free time on Saturdays? Any suggestions? Click to expand... Post complaints on CIS all day
dantheman349 Random Dude Premium Joined Jan 22, 2018 Messages 2,921 Nov 1, 2025 #3,873 Haha if he missed that
johnnytsunami01 Sophomore Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 4,709 Nov 1, 2025 #3,875 A HOLD AND A MISS FG??? TAKE A PICTURE EVERYONE THIS IS RARER THAN WINNING THE LOTTERY
flips Letting it rip Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 10,579 Nov 1, 2025 #3,878 OUR FG DEFENSE IS ELITE THIS GAME
bdcane4eva All American Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 10,380 Nov 1, 2025 #3,880 worst smu team I've seen in awhile...