Canes Scuffle in Seattle

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he makes the kick, Hackett is all smiles and the world is good. Unfortunately for him, he looks like a fool, banking on a desperation kick rather than his new franchise QB. But hey, he's Paul Hackett's kid, so it makes sense.

If he makes the kick, Hackett is all smiles and the world is good. Unfortunately for him, he looks like a fool, banking on a desperation kick rather than his new franchise QB. But hey, he's Paul Hackett's kid, so it makes sense.

Bruh; win or lose that was an all time worst call. My call let the clock bleed to go for a 64 yrd fg? Not only was this a 64 yrd fg, but it was a 64 yrd fg in no altitude.

To ur point, it is good ole Paul’s kid, so it definitely made sense.

Bruh; win or lose that was an all time worst call. My call let the clock bleed to go for a 64 yrd fg? Not only was this a 64 yrd fg, but it was a 64 yrd fg in no altitude.

To ur point, it is good ole Paul’s kid, so it definitely made sense.
Bruh!!!!! He trotted the kicker out there like 64 yard FGs are regular kicks that happen all the time.

Bruh!!!!! He trotted the kicker out there like 64 yard FGs are regular kicks that happen all the time.
“2nd longest fg in NFL history, on the road, in a hostile environment, no wind or thin air…..or, letting my $242m QB cook on 4th & 5 w/ a RB who’s eating & two WRs able to get open?
Hmmmmmm; yeaaaah, where’s McManus.”

Lmao.

Advertisement
Should have never had to try win in the final drive. That poor decision was because 873 previous poor decisions they made during the game.

They abandoned the run too early

RB Runs of
Fumble
Fumble

Should have never had to try win in the final drive. That poor decision was because 873 previous poor decisions they made during the game.

They abandoned the run too early

RB Runs of
Fumble
Fumble
I mean if he kicks FGs instead of going for it on the goal line 2x where they fumbled both they win. Take the points in a close game

I don’t have a problem going for it (which was only one of the times I think).

The issue to me was A bad concept. Line up under center and run a yard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back