Canes Roster contains 13th most nfl caliber talent.

Advertisement
His list ignores the 15 other guys on the roster that will be late round picks or ufas, then make rosters/win jobs, and get called steals. Trent Harris and Braxton Berrios immediately come to mind.

First, what the **** is with contains in that headline? Second, there's a lot of players left off that list. Just a simple starter is Delaney.. dude was projected to get drafted last year so that pretty much makes him NFL talent. 13th most my ***.

His list: TE Christopher Herndon, WR Ahmmon Richards, RB Mark Walton, OG KC McDermott, DE Joe Jackson, DE Chad Thomas, DT RJ McIntosh, DT Kendrick Norton, LB Zach McCloud, LB Michael Pinckney, LB Shaquille Quarterman

I can understand why he didn't list Donaldson, thought it's a miss. But why not include Delaney who already had a 4-5th-round grade? I also think St Louis has shown enough to be in the discussion. ... Dean, Young, Quan, Redwine, Berrios, Cager are all going to make statements this year, as well, IMO, not to mention several of the other True Freshmen.

Advertisement
Trent Harris will get his shot in the NFL. ****, at the rate he's going, Mike Smith will backup Shaq and still might get invited to a camp. Redwine is still a Junior. By next year, the list will include Malek Young (and a handful of current true Frosh).

If you like defense, you're gonna have so much **** fun over the next 3 years.

thats where i would rank us right now but next year we shall be top 10 thwn afer that top 3 assuming we close

Others are sleeping a bit on our secondary, that's certain.

With our front 7 terrorizing teams and pulverizing QBs, I think Quan, Redwine, Dean, Dee, and Young are going to be able to put up some nice stats. We might not tackle as well as we did last year, but I think we'll ballhawk a lot more.

Advertisement
Let them sleep. The wakeup call is going to be equivalant to a pot of hot coffee & a kick in the *******.

Advertisement
Back