View as article

YanyCane

Administrator
Premium
[video=youtube;fuFQzHnMm6Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuFQzHnMm6Y[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
That ain't roscoe.

Little known fact about AJ. As a redshirt fr, he played the role of Vick during the week of practice before the '99 game @ VT. I watched some of those practices and it was amazing watching him get to the edge with such ease.

Advertisement
lmao at those highlights. Johnson is one of the freakiest athletes you'll ever see at the WR position. just stupid athleticism.

Whatta freak....also funny to see the random cameos from other former canes in these old highlights, like vilma jumping to batt down one of those passes

Advertisement
the size of dade guys REALLY CHANGED.....i mean Jackson was huge....Southridge always had big guys...well Northwestern still is the same...but the small schools on the tape still was big....and Dre was dogging them...those are div 1 laden teams on this highlight film

Whatta freak....also funny to see the random cameos from other former canes in these old highlights, like vilma jumping to batt down one of those passes

Kareem Roberts. I know bc I was on that Killian team that is victimized in about 6 of those highlights. Dre had about 7 catches for 140 and 3 td's including the game winner in the final minute. Roscoe wore #12 that year if i remember correctly and switched to #1 for his junior year. Btw, for Killian #19 is a sophomore Sean Taylor.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back