Canes Recruiting Vid 7/6/17

Advertisement
This is phenomenal. Throughly enjoyed this take. You are right...those FSU clowns and SEC fanboys are all terrified of Miami recruiting the state and SFLA the way we are right now. Terrified...and I love it.

This is phenomenal. Throughly enjoyed this take. You are right...those FSU clowns and SEC fanboys are all terrified of Miami recruiting the state and SFLA the way we are right now. Terrified...and I love it.

finally someone showing some love.........................thanks man i had to rant about that ****

in my next video i have a story about ohio i forgot to mention when i went there

finally someone showing some love.........................thanks man i had to rant about that ****

in my next video i have a story about ohio i forgot to mention when i went there

I'll listen to all of them moving forward...thought it is great and agreed with all of your takes. Particularly Rumph, he's all Cane so no hate but he's suspect as **** as a recruiter. How many misses from the HS he was HC so far? Banda on the other hand is that dude.

First time listening to an entire video from you :thumbsup_kid: "N*ggas that marry their second cousins" Bruh!!

Wholeheartedly agree with you on the schools up North. Their fans don't want to admit it but its burning them to see us doing well, and I bet its burning Jimbo, Meyer, Saban, etc. even more because they know we're going to pull in classes like this on the regular from now on.

These "Our class will be fine with or without Campbell" brehs need to listen from 7:00 on.

Advertisement

I'll listen to all of them moving forward...thought it is great and agreed with all of your takes. Particularly Rumph, he's all Cane so no hate but he's suspect as **** as a recruiter. How many misses from the HS he was HC so far? Banda on the other hand is that dude.

its true man the writing is on the wall and im always speak what my mind says............hes real suspect right now no matter if we love him or not.

First time listening to an entire video from you :thumbsup_kid: "N*ggas that marry their second cousins" Bruh!!

Wholeheartedly agree with you on the schools up North. Their fans don't want to admit it but its burning them to see us doing well, and I bet its burning Jimbo, Meyer, Saban, etc. even more because they know we're going to pull in classes like this on the regular from now on.

These "Our class will be fine with or without Campbell" brehs need to listen from 7:00 on.

**** no we are not fine without campbell its a huge loss no matter what anyone here says

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

nah man, long week at the office, but nice to listen to this Saturday morning! You need to be on Pete's podcast soon.

I wish, as part if the OV, they would take the recruits visiting Bama to the Civil Rights Insitute/Museum in Birmingham. They can see how blacks were treated in Alabama up through the 1990s. Its right across the street from the 16th St Baptist Church, where 4 little girls were killed during Sunday school by dynamite that some s planted. Might open some eyes.

nah man, long week at the office, but nice to listen to this Saturday morning! You need to be on Pete's podcast soon.

pete will hit me up when need be.....just excited the season starts soon

Advertisement
Back