Canes Podcast

CanesBallin39

Freshman
If any of you listen to podcast and need a Miami Football one to listen to y’all need to check out “Behind The U” .... I don’t know who makes it or whatever but I tell ya I stumbled upon it and I can’t get enough .. I honestly wish there would be a new one drop everyday ... It is AWESOME ! ... They’ve had Santana Moss, Dennis Erickson, Leon Searcy, Steve Walsh, Gino Torretta ... It gets me so pumped they talk about how much they won and the standard they had at Miami back in the day ..... Talking about going 56-4 and only losing 4 games in 5 years and if they didn’t win the National Championship it was a failure of a season ... THAT is what Miami needs to get back to ... Leon Searcy was talking about how hard they worked .. Talked about guys were literally scared and couldn’t sleep or eat the day before conditioning with Jimmy Johnson because his conditioning workouts were so hard ... They worked harder than everybody else and beat everybody’s *** because of it ! .. Said he went on a visit to Miami and all they talked about was winning National Titles and when he went to his visit to fsu all the guys on the visit talked about how they couldn’t beat Miami !! .. It’s for sure my favorite podcast right now ... Definatly check it out if y’all love Miami y’all won’t be disappointed at all !

Attachments

• C799BD09-456D-445B-B3F2-950331857FB8.png
    C799BD09-456D-445B-B3F2-950331857FB8.png
    539.4 KB · Views: 51
Advertisement
If any of you listen to podcast and need a Miami Football one to listen to y’all need to check out “Behind The U” .... I don’t know who makes it or whatever but I tell ya I stumbled upon it and I can’t get enough .. I honestly wish there would be a new one drop everyday ... It is AWESOME ! ... They’ve had Santana Moss, Dennis Erickson, Leon Searcy, Steve Walsh, Gino Torretta ... It gets me so pumped they talk about how much they won and the standard they had at Miami back in the day ..... Talking about going 56-4 and only losing 4 games in 5 years and if they didn’t win the National Championship it was a failure of a season ... THAT is what Miami needs to get back to ... Leon Searcy was talking about how hard they worked .. Talked about guys were literally scared and couldn’t sleep or eat the day before conditioning with Jimmy Johnson because his conditioning workouts were so hard ... They worked harder than everybody else and beat everybody’s *** because of it ! .. Said he went on a visit to Miami and all they talked about was winning National Titles and when he went to his visit to fsu all the guys on the visit talked about how they couldn’t beat Miami !! .. It’s for sure my favorite podcast right now ... Definatly check it out if y’all love Miami y’all won’t be disappointed at all !
Love those pods.....the background stories and the details of how they won were interesting and entertaining.
Loved every minute of listening.
You know the key..............
Letting the ex players talk and not interrupting with silly chatter.....love the format also...easy on the ears....

Advertisement
Josh Darrow does a great job. Another one that just started that interviews old Canes and does a good job is AllCanesRadio Podcast. Check out Clinton Portia one it’s 🤑🤑🤑. It’s Brian Monroe mainly and Harry from AllCanes. Monroe is good

Advertisement
Josh Darrow does a great job. Another one that just started that interviews old Canes and does a good job is AllCanesRadio Podcast. Check out Clinton Portia one it’s 🤑🤑🤑. It’s Brian Monroe mainly and Harry from AllCanes. Monroe is good
Heck yeah imma check that one out as well thanks man ! 👌

Advertisement
Back