Canes @ Panthers - Game 2 - 3pm ACCNX

Pathetic performance. What is it gna take in these final 5 to host? Considering we have Bullpen game tomorrow and then Rosario and a bullpen game so looks like 3 of them will be complete toss ups leaning toward Ls unless offense goes nuts

Advertisement
we suck again GIF

Advertisement
Best board on CIS
It’s not even close either. It’s the only board where true discussion is allowed to take place. Just look at the basketball board right now. If you question what so ever why limited movement has happened in the portal you get shunned as a mope L hater.

This has been the only board in my 11 years where true back and forth is allowed and encouraged. The football board has always been a slugfest and the basketball board is slowing approaching that this off-season

As soon as I forget why I stay away from this board I come back and quickly realize why again.

Just curious.....do you stay away because you don't want to read posts pointing out that we're barely above mediocre, AGAIN? The people who post here know what they are talking about. This isn't the special ed football gameday board.

Advertisement
Can't get overly emotional each and every game. The sane of us all agreed, take 2/3 @ PITT, take 2/3 vs. Duke, and win the two FIU games.

Tomorrow is must win. Take care of business Sunday and finish off a 3-1 week with 3/4 games 1000 miles+ from campus. LFG.

Go Canes.

Can't get overly emotional each and every game. The sane of us all agreed, take 2/3 @ PITT, take 2/3 vs. Duke, and win the two FIU games.

Tomorrow is must win. Take care of business Sunday and finish off a 3-1 week with 3/4 games 1000 miles+ from campus. LFG.

Go Canes.
This, and it's not like Duke is playing that well right now and we get them at home. Tomorrow is the key, especially if there is a chance Ligon is available for 60 pitches or so next weekend. #3 ACC seed or better should always be a regional host.

VT trying to one up us at baserunning. Watch the end of their game tonight vs Clemson - totally inexcusable baserunning to end the game and fall a run short after a 4 run B9 rally. All the player had to do was slide.

Advertisement
It’s not even close either. It’s the only board where true discussion is allowed to take place. Just look at the basketball board right now. If you question what so ever why limited movement has happened in the portal you get shunned as a mope L hater.

This has been the only board in my 11 years where true back and forth is allowed and encouraged. The football board has always been a slugfest and the basketball board is slowing approaching that this off-season
Primarily because it's the same few posters ****ting on everything every game, it's tiresome.

Primarily because it's the same few posters ****ting on everything every game, it's tiresome.
There hasn’t been much to celebrate since 2008 and that started the misery of the vast majority of the fanbase

Lot of good discussion on here every year though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back