Canes on TV?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought we only had two on ACCN for some reason. My 21 day trial on YouTube TV will run out before this weekend's game. ****. Oh well, I'll probably just pay for a month as I enjoyed it this weekend. Got to see a bunch of games I wouldn't have otherwise. THat, or I'll switch over to a Hulu free trial. I'm sure they have most of the same sh-t.

I`m unable to attend games due to health matters. Just a simple question, requiring a simple answer. Too much of a challenge for you? Thanks anyway!

not really. I gave you a simple answer. don't see your issue but carry on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I`m unable to attend games due to health matters. Just a simple question, requiring a simple answer. Too much of a challenge for you? Thanks anyway!
drchimp.jpg
"call my office and make an appt.... we will have you feeling much better in no time !"

Cmon' my Cane bro .... hes dealing with some Health issues my mane we don't know how serious it is... Don't we supposed to be :neonu: FAMILY?

Which means bigger than football.

...there was snark in his answer by saying "is that too much of a challenge for you?" no one knew he had health issues. if OP would have said I can't make it to the game due to health issues etc then that is another issue. but carry on

...there was snark in his answer by saying "is that too much of a challenge for you?" no one knew he had health issues. if OP would have said I can't make it to the game due to health issues etc then that is another issue. but carry on

We can't be civil to one another on here unless we know up front that a poster has health issues. If health issues aren't disclosed at the beginning of the post, then it's all-out war.

Advertisement
I feel like the ACCN was a ploy to bury us.

It seems that grandma streaming services was taken down, any other way to watch this game?

I thought we only had two on ACCN for some reason. My 21 day trial on YouTube TV will run out before this weekend's game. ****. Oh well, I'll probably just pay for a month as I enjoyed it this weekend. Got to see a bunch of games I wouldn't have otherwise. THat, or I'll switch over to a Hulu free trial. I'm sure they have most of the same sh-t.
They do and I have Hulu Live and it is not bad at all, pretty good actually.

Advertisement
Back