Canes offered a JUCO LB. Recent Bama decommit

Biggest problem with this team is quality depth. Once that's fixed you will see the team take a huge leap forward.Need this cycle and the next to be quality.

2018 will be the year if we close 17' strong. this team has talented fresh, need a bigger class to come in back them up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ACC and the U have lesser requirements? What am I missing here?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's not an overall academic thing, it's something to do with time enrolled or a specific credit that doesn't transfer (as I recall).

We need depth badly. Was watching Texas A&M last weekend and was thinking how bad we could use Claude George in our mix.

Advertisement
Speaking of juco are we on Dean? Alabama cornerback recruit out of homestead?

Looks like he was offered by us and Bama back in June but committed to Bama in July. Guys who commit that early are tough pulls. Besides, that kid is looking to make the most out of his limited remaining years of eligibility and that means winning and getting ready with the pros. Hard to compete with bama on that..

tattoos - check
gold teeth - check
bad spelling - check
lack of sunshine - check
troubled past - check

Diaz and Richt better be at his door ! dont bring a cake

Advertisement
Don't know if he has learned where Aleppo is yet but per Rivals he is visiting in January.

Now we need to get on Sheffield and Dean.

Advertisement
He also has stated that playing time is his number one priority. I doubt he comes cause no shot he starts over Shaq next year.

He also has stated that playing time is his number one priority. I doubt he comes cause no shot he starts over Shaq next year.

You think he'd just walk in and start at Alabama or Ohio State? He'd get a ton of snaps behind Shaq and Pinckney just like Mike Smith and Perry

Advertisement
Back