Canes offer RB Roc Thomas

Advertisement
I need this kid and a **** Ermon Lane and for once in a long time that "EVERYONE" gif will make sense to me

True. Do me a favor and go look at there depth chart. It would be foolish for a running back to attend that school for the next few years tho. They're so stacked that it makes no sense.

Advertisement
they got 4 stud rb last class thats crazy

I think UM will do just as good if not better this recruiting cycle as far as running backs go. Might have up to 4 backs in the class this year. With one who can split out wide.

Advertisement
Didn't we recently offer two DT's from Bama, as well?

What is up with this attempt to get into Bama -- Coley?

I'm telling you, we are jumping on the opportunity to get in thee kids heads while the Auburn nonsense is going on. Also, Bama is constantly peddling through our yard, so why can't we go up there and grab something? Sure, it may be a long shot, but ****, give the staff some credit for gettin up in the 205!

Advertisement
Anyone who wants to attend bama at the RB position isn't very smart. They are loaded for awhile and you may not see the field

Have we ever pulled anyone out of Alabama?

Yes. Cliff Jackson from Lanett back in '94. He made the Super All-State team, which i believe was an elite group from the All-State team. Dane Prewitt, a kicker from Birmingham, was in the same class. I think we had another guy from Lanett that year, but I can't find his name and I don't remember it.

You guys all have defeatist attitudes with recruits from the deep South. Yeah, the SEC has an advantage, and the money, but it's not impossible. We have something to sell. If I were living in Alabama, I might want to leave to go live in a city like Miami.

I remember when I saw that documentary about Hoover HS when they were dominating Alabama. They had a stifling defense, but almost nobody on the defense went to a major BCS program.

We lost out on Lamont Green that year and some thought getting Cliff Jackson might make up for it. i don't remember Jackson doing anything and we didn't lose that much in Green, either.

Advertisement
after watching that highlight video, all i can can say is wow. I might like him more than cook, srs. Only more impressed with Fournette in this class

I'm telling you, we are jumping on the opportunity to get in thee kids heads while the Auburn nonsense is going on.

"yeah so the NCAA really f*cked us the last 2 years and botched an investigation with major ethical issues. But son, let me tell you exactly how the NCAA is going to bring the hammer down on Auburn football." :rolleyes:

Yes. Cliff Jackson from Lanett back in '94. He made the Super All-State team, which i believe was an elite group from the All-State team. Dane Prewitt, a kicker from Birmingham, was in the same class. I think we had another guy from Lanett that year, but I can't find his name and I don't remember it.

You guys all have defeatist attitudes with recruits from the deep South. Yeah, the SEC has an advantage, and the money, but it's not impossible. We have something to sell. If I were living in Alabama, I might want to leave to go live in a city like Miami.

I remember when I saw that documentary about Hoover HS when they were dominating Alabama. They had a stifling defense, but almost nobody on the defense went to a major BCS program.

We lost out on Lamont Green that year and some thought getting Cliff Jackson might make up for it. i don't remember Jackson doing anything and we didn't lose that much in Green, either.

To this day I still cannot believe how jackson had all of those bigtime offers. I just didn't see it in high school. Dude wasn't even the best backer on his team. Barrett Askew who was a year younger was better.

Tavokious Bonner was another one from AL.

Advertisement
Back