Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

The Defensive line Coach seen his film and talk too his head Coach. His head Coach told him he is a **** of a pass rusher and has great speed. This coming from a new Coach we just got. And seen his film. He say he just have amazing talent. Thomas loves Ray Lewis and Miami is his dream school. He got alot of sec coaches talking to him now. Mississippi State and South Carolina coaches is crazy about him
Credit to Coach Stroud for getting aggressive. This is the type of player I would typically think Auburn/Florida/FSU would be fighting over. I’m glad we got our hat in the ring early and it looks like it will payoff.

Advertisement
Mr Davis dont let any poster steer you in any direction. 100% there are rival fans on this site acting like they are a cane fan and throw shade at recruits. I cant remember how long ago it was but we 100% lost an offensive line recruit because of our fans on the Rivals site got into a huge fight with the kids mother.

Advertisement
Mr Davis dont let any poster steer you in any direction. 100% there are rival fans on this site acting like they are a cane fan and throw shade at recruits. I cant remember how long ago it was but we 100% lost an offensive line recruit because of our fans on the Rivals site got into a huge fight with the kids mother.
Not our fans, rival fake fans posing as Canes fans. Pretty ridiculous when it comes to that. No way I'm going through signing up for a FSU/UF board just to cause ish. Wish I had that kind of time on hands, shoot I just find enough time to follow my own dang team. #GoCanes

No my Brother we dont. Quitman right down the road from valdosta. And ocilla right down the road from douglas ga where I am from
Ok. Yeah I know all those lil GA cuts like the back of my hand. I have some family in Valdosta too. I didn't know you were from Douglas, if you know any Jacksons from Douglas or Ocilla, I'm pretty sure we're kin. My older cousin Frank used to be on the City Council in Douglas back when I was in my 20's...

**** yeah they just don't know a dam thing about football. They ain't looking at what coaches love about him or what kind of competition he playing against in high school. Just running there dam mouth

Pops - don’t listen to what anyone says, your son is a baller!!!

I would compare him to Dee Ford who was about 6’3 230 coming out. He was listed as a 3* 87 grade at the time and went on to be a 1st round pick.

If your son comes I would definitely share a beer with you at a tailgate.

I have kids and understand how mad you can get when anyone says something about them.

Advertisement
Respect where respect is do. Thats a legit Miami Northwestern team that they toyed with. A ton of kids on that NW team are going to power 5 schools. Would like to see Lowndes come down here and play the West at Traz next time.
Have there Coach too get with Lowndes Coach Dubose. He would love it

Advertisement
Not our fans, rival fake fans posing as Canes fans. Pretty ridiculous when it comes to that. No way I'm going through signing up for a FSU/UF board just to cause ish. Wish I had that kind of time on hands, shoot I just find enough time to follow my own dang team. #GoCanes
[/QUOTE Well said. I am loving Miami and thank you all for the love. Ca t wait too visit

Advertisement

Attachments

• 20200531_173833.jpg
    20200531_173833.jpg
    504.2 KB · Views: 92
Thanks I am not. I thought about that last night.

Advertisement
Back