Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

If Miami has a great season 10-11 wins and a bowl victory they may be in line for higher talent all across the 2021 recruiting board. Kid looks good in the film but if superior talent comes along then what? Then the same for any of the other lower end 2021 class recruits regardless of position.

I doubt we see more than one or two drops if that happens. Not many marginal kids in this class if any, and for the most part everyone has been loyal. I just can’t see it. And Davis is not even in that consideration set. He’s a dude.

Also, you need to stop worrying about stars. Rousseau was only a two star when offered, never more than a three star. Alexis is a three star. What do your eyes tell you when you watch his film? This kid is a baller.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh, anybody say that dumb ****. Just end the conversation, cause they don't know wtf they talking about. They don't call that region the "Lil SEC" for nothing. I used to coach in that region a few years ago. I was at Houston County. ****, you play Valdosta, one week, Lowndes the next week, Colquitt, Tift, NS Warner Robins, Coffee the next. It was a freakin gauntlet.
My Brother you ain't lying. You know what the **** you talking about. There schools need too come get some of the lil sec. Them Georgia Boys

Yeah my Brother. We ain't worried about the stars. Its alot of college coaches calling me telling me they want too Coach him. I know when he gets too college and get twitch a little bit it's gone be on. He has the first step and then the explosion. And was blessed with speed. He got one more year of college and still got power 5 coaches calling. You know that COVID-19 slowed down alot work out for our boys. No football camp or nothing. He ain't in the top shape he should be in but he's getting there. Once he gets there it's gone be on football season. He became a beast his junior year. I was mad as **** his SOPHOMORE year cause I didn't think he got the playing time he deserved. Thanks for your support. You live in Florida
Nah, I'm a GA Cane. Straight outta Macon, now living outside of Savannah

Hey @Troy0518, y'all got any family down here? Most black folks(if their family isn't Caribbean) in SoFla trace their family roots back to GA, North Fl., SC, AL, etc. One of my granddads was from Quitman and one of my grandmamas is from Ocilla...
No my Brother we dont. Quitman right down the road from valdosta. And ocilla right down the road from douglas ga where I am from

Advertisement
Nice try, you said he was slow last night and started a firestorm. You’re changing your tone because I embarrassed you on ITU. GTFO
He the one said that **** about my Son last night. Dont know what the **** he was talking about. I know they deleted the thread and ask me could they delete my thread. Had me mad as ****. Thank you my Brother. Thomas plays 1-7A top of the line in south Georgia. Calls it the little sec. Northwestern came down here last year and we beat the breaks off them.

1-7A top of the line competition. They beabeat the breaks off of Northwestern last year. Defensive Player of the year and all State. He ain't got too reshape his body for what. When he goes too college. Where ever he goes gone twitch it.
You done one said that about my son last night. Now saying he needs too reshape his body. You crazy as ****. You dont know nothing about football

Advertisement
I doubt expect we see more than one or two drops if that happens. Not many marginal kids in this class if any, and for the most part everyone has been loyal. I just can’t see it. And Davis is not even in that consideration set. He’s a dude.

Also, you need to stop worrying about stars. Rousseau was only a two star when offered, never more than a three star. Alexis is a three star. What do your eyes tell you when you watch his film? This kid is a baller.
**** yeah they just don't know a dam thing about football. They ain't looking at what coaches love about him or what kind of competition he playing against in high school. Just running there dam mouth

I been seeing post about what King of competition Thomas Davis played against. He plays for Lowndes High School. He plays in 1-7A. That is top of the line in Georgia. They called it the little SEC. It's some serious ballers in south Georgia. The competition is real. That is why they recruit heavy. 9 players from lowndes high this year got over 80 offers from D-1 Colleges.Do your research haters. Ask Northwestern what Thomas them did too them last year. Them 305 boys was talking all that noise and they beat the breaks off of them. The fans was leaving at half time. He didn't get Defensive Player of the year for nothing. Look at his film when that quarterback went this way, that way and Thomas we not every way he did and locked in on him and you know the rest. And will knock your head off if he gets the chance.

I been seeing post about what King of competition Thomas Davis played against. He plays for Lowndes High School. He plays in 1-7A. That is top of the line in Georgia. They called it the little SEC. It's some serious ballers in south Georgia. The competition is real. That is why they recruit heavy. 9 players from lowndes high this year got over 80 offers from D-1 Colleges.Do your research haters. Ask Northwestern what Thomas them did too them last year. Them 305 boys was talking all that noise and they beat the breaks off of them. The fans was leaving at half time. He didn't get Defensive Player of the year for nothing. Look at his film when that quarterback went this way, that way and Thomas we not every way he did and locked in on him and you know the rest. And will knock your head off if he gets the chance.
Great post. Davis a very legit DE prospect. Frankly, I’m a little surprised we were the “major” program that identified him. He’s clearly a 4 star pass rusher. If you don’t mind sharing, how did Miami get so involved here? Seems we beat most of the SEC to the punch.

Advertisement
Yeah 7A isn’t a slouch at all. And Lowndes plays superior competition. I wasn’t shocked at hat happened to MNW last year. The line of scrimmage was the difference

i watched highlights of that game vs Northwestern. TD would be a huge get for us. He would continue the legacy of U Pass Rushers!

I think the Canes are looking at the QB there as well.

Great post. Davis a very legit DE prospect. Frankly, I’m a little surprised we were the “major” program that identified him. He’s clearly a 4 star pass rusher. If you don’t mind sharing, how did Miami get so involved here? Seems we beat most of the SEC to the punch.
The Defensive line Coach seen his film and talk too his head Coach. His head Coach told him he is a **** of a pass rusher and has great speed. This coming from a new Coach we just got. And seen his film. He say he just have amazing talent. Thomas loves Ray Lewis and Miami is his dream school. He got alot of sec coaches talking to him now. Mississippi State and South Carolina coaches is crazy about him

Advertisement
Respect where respect is do. Thats a legit Miami Northwestern team that they toyed with. A ton of kids on that NW team are going to power 5 schools. Would like to see Lowndes come down here and play the West at Traz next time.

The Defensive line Coach seen his film and talk too his head Coach. His head Coach told him he is a **** of a pass rusher and has great speed. This coming from a new Coach we just got. And seen his film. He say he just have amazing talent. Thomas loves Ray Lewis and Miami is his dream school. He got alot of sec coaches talking to him now. Mississippi State and South Carolina coaches is crazy about him
So, is he still coming?

Advertisement
Back