Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Time will tell over the coming season. Many new people may enter the scene. Players rise and they fall. Hopefully, he is one of the risers.
If Miami has a great season 10-11 wins and a bowl victory they may be in line for higher talent all across the 2021 recruiting board. Kid looks good in the film but if superior talent comes along then what? Then the same for any of the other lower end 2021 class recruits regardless of position.

Advertisement
Who do you know over at Tift? My old HS Head Coach coaches at Tift. Coach Beach.
Davis. I was typing so fast on my phone, I actually put info from two people in the post and didn't proofread it before posting. I should have said Coach Davis that USED to coach at Tift, and a friend that Coaches at Warner Robins is the Gaytor fan that I can actually stand. He said the kid can ball as well, and is better than a 3 star.

Kid looks good on the game film for sure. I would be interested to know the level of competition. He has some decent natural strength as he was tossing the shot over 44' earlier this season before it was cancelled. He is still young and it appears he needs to somewhat reshape his body with a good S&C he will get here and that should be a real advantage to him.

We can be critical of the staff in several ways but give credit when its due. This staff does 2 things really well. 1) is recruit the transfers portal and 2) Dline evaluation. They find some really talented under rated kids. Davis is just another gem. How hes not a 4 star is baffling.

We can be critical of the staff in several ways but give credit when its due. This staff does 2 things really well. 1) is recruit the transfers portal and 2) Dline evaluation. They find some really talented under rated kids. Davis is just another gem. How hes not a 4 star is baffling.
I’m amazed our D did as well as it did with the previous O staff Continuously putting them in terrible situations. I love the new Zo staff and our D will now be able to feast!!!

Advertisement
Thanks Coach, He has 14 D-1 offers right now, The top ones so far are Miami, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Indiana and Arkansas. He got more power 5 Coaches talking too him gone offer him. I was telling some one who posted in the board last night saying Lowndes dont play top competition. Lowndes and Tifton plays top competition and both are great schools too play for.

Bruh, anybody say that dumb ****. Just end the conversation, cause they don't know wtf they talking about. They don't call that region the "Lil SEC" for nothing. I used to coach in that region a few years ago. I was at Houston County. ****, you play Valdosta, one week, Lowndes the next week, Colquitt, Tift, NS Warner Robins, Coffee the next. It was a freakin gauntlet.

That is what college coaches are saying about him. You hit it dead on the nail. Alot of college coaches want too play him at linebacker
Try to keep him at de he has good enough size to stay there. Alot more money to be made at de than lb

Kid looks good on the game film for sure. I would be interested to know the level of competition. He has some decent natural strength as he was tossing the shot over 44' earlier this season before it was cancelled. He is still young and it appears he needs to somewhat reshape his body with a good S&C he will get here and that should be a real advantage to him.
Some of the best competition in the country.

Advertisement
Nice try, you said he was slow last night and started a firestorm. You’re changing your tone because I embarrassed you on ITU. GTFO

I get more enamored with those ribs every time Pops post on here. I mean, we know Thomas is a great player and will be a great Cane, but I wanna know more about those ribs! Does you marinate? Hot and fast or low and slow?
Low and slow. Smoke them. I am a certified Grillmaster. I dont use foil too Grill my ribs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey @Troy0518, y'all got any family down here? Most black folks(if their family isn't Caribbean) in SoFla trace their family roots back to GA, North Fl., SC, AL, etc. One of my granddads was from Quitman and one of my grandmamas is from Ocilla...

Davis. I was typing so fast on my phone, I actually put info from two people in the post and didn't proofread it before posting. I should have said Coach Davis that USED to coach at Tift, and a friend that Coaches at Warner Robins is the Gaytor fan that I can actually stand. He said the kid can ball as well, and is better than a 3 star.
Yeah my Brother. We ain't worried about the stars. Its alot of college coaches calling me telling me they want too Coach him. I know when he gets too college and get twitch a little bit it's gone be on. He has the first step and then the explosion. And was blessed with speed. He got one more year of college and still got power 5 coaches calling. You know that COVID-19 slowed down alot work out for our boys. No football camp or nothing. He ain't in the top shape he should be in but he's getting there. Once he gets there it's gone be on football season. He became a beast his junior year. I was mad as **** his SOPHOMORE year cause I didn't think he got the playing time he deserved. Thanks for your support. You live in Florida

1-7A top of the line competition. They beabeat the breaks off of Northwestern last year. Defensive Player of the year and all State. He ain't got too reshape his body for what. When he goes too college. Where ever he goes gone twitch it.

Advertisement
Back