Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

I will buy two six packs....Save one for you! Your son is a six pack celebration! Seriously as parents to see our kids graduate going to college is amazing, turning into grown men, with a path in life! That is big time! Miami is a great city and the U is a great school, top notch education, small classes, where attention is given, you are not lost in the #s.

Advertisement
I will buy two six packs....Save one for you! Your son is a six pack celebration! Seriously as parents to see our kids graduate going to college is amazing, turning into grown men, with a path in life! That is big time! Miami is a great city and the U is a great school, top notch education, small classes, where attention is given, you are not lost in the #s.
Thanks my Friend. He gone make Miami fans real happy.

247 Sports says Thomas Davis has some Elite Traits. I all ready know that. He is very gifted. Once Miami gets him on campus and start they process with him. He gone be really special. Remember my canes fan His Daddy told you so. Look up Elite traits if you don't know what it means.
20200621_014622.jpg

Advertisement
If he really wants to come to the [__]. I would guess he's a silent commit considering the limited numbers left.

247 Sports says Thomas Davis has some Elite Traits. I all ready know that. He is very gifted. Once Miami gets him on campus and start they process with him. He gone be really special. Remember my canes fan His Daddy told you so. Look up Elite traits if you don't know what it means.View attachment 119633
@Troy0518 inside the U saying he is committing on his birthday?

If so when is that?

oh and happy fathers day!

**** pops, I can see elite skills just from that highlight film. I'm also a HS DL coach, BTW. After learning that we had offered Thomas, a buddy of mine that coaches at Tift was talking to me and said, "That kid is the real deal. I'm telling you man. IDK how big of recruit he is, but he's a boy dog. I wish he was interested in us. I hope like ****, UGA don't get him." He's a gaytor fan :confused:. He's Probably the only UiF fan that I can stand to be in the same room with for more than 10 min., without wanting to punch in the face.

Advertisement
**** pops, I can see elite skills just from that highlight film. I'm also a HS DL coach, BTW. After learning that we had offered Thomas, a buddy of mine that coaches at Tift was talking to me and said, "That kid is the real deal. I'm telling you man. IDK how big of recruit he is, but he's a boy dog. I wish he was interested in us. I hope like ****, UGA don't get him." He's a gaytor fan :confused:. He's Probably the only UiF fan that I can stand to be in the same room with for more than 10 min., without wanting to punch in the face.

Who do you know over at Tift? My old HS Head Coach coaches at Tift. Coach Beach.

TD is quick and sudden and he definitely can move. Though he isn’t a 6.5-6.7 specimen, he looks like he has good length. He reminds me a faster and quicker version of Jonathan Garvin (who I really liked coming out of HS)

Advertisement
Thanks Coach, He has 14 D-1 offers right now, The top ones so far are Miami, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Indiana and Arkansas. He got more power 5 Coaches talking too him gone offer him. I was telling some one who posted in the board last night saying Lowndes dont play top competition. Lowndes and Tifton plays top competition and both are great schools too play for.

Advertisement
Thanks Coach, He has 14 D-1 offers right now, The top ones so far are Miami, South Carolina, Mississippi State, Indiana and Arkansas. He got more power 5 Coaches talking too him gone offer him. I was telling some one who posted in the board last night saying Lowndes dont play top competition. Lowndes and Tifton plays top competition and both are great schools too play for.
I knew Lowndes was the real deal when they put a beating on Northwestern. All I needed to see. I'm a believer in Dade county football so you guys humbled me. Lol

The region that Lowndes plays in has historically but one of the hardest regions in the entire country. It has changed a bit over the last 10 years, and Valdosta is no longer in the higher school, but it is still big boy football. All the teams in that region are coached by highly compensated coaches, and all of those teams have great facilities. Let's put it this way, schools in that region have radio stations bid over who to cover the game instead of the school paying the station.

My question for @Troy0518 is what does he think of Valdosta hiring Rush Propst and is he pulling any players from Lowndes?

Advertisement
Back