Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Four straight posts of feels.

No one is killing you bud. Were only worried about this U. Not how great your favorite conference is.

I’m new here and love the board! I love my canes and didn’t mean to come across as if Miami is a chump school. Glad we got Brinson!! And I HATE the SEC!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Still waiting. Thought this kid would be committed already. Hoping he completes our LB/Rush End class joining Hamlett, Johnson and Troutman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He can come in as the Viper and develop behind guys like Harvey. See how we use Roche because Davis has a simlar frame.

Advertisement
@Sigma_Cane_7 i see only you caught that
Can’t ever forget that day. Had just started Kindergarten, mom tried to hide me from what was coming the day before so she let me eat McDonald’s on a Monday. That never happened. Mango tree fell through the living room. Are on PBJs until the national guard was able to get to our house in Richmond Heights (On a horse at that) with supplies. So yeah bruh 8/24 is cemented in my mind like I’m sure many others in here. Prolly you too.

Advertisement
Can’t ever forget that day. Had just started Kindergarten, mom tried to hide me from what was coming the day before so she let me eat McDonald’s on a Monday. That never happened. Mango tree fell through the living room. Are on PBJs until the national guard was able to get to our house in Richmond Heights (On a horse at that) with supplies. So yeah bruh 8/24 is cemented in my mind like I’m sure many others in here. Prolly you too.
That is his Birthday

Advertisement
Back