Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
I grill at the house my Brother. On the weekends. We going too the Elite show case espn having next Saturday that he was invited too in Jacksonville Fla

Be curious to hear the pundits back track after seeing him next weekend.

Speed like this off the edge makes awhile secondary look that much better.

Advertisement
I have to disagree with Ishmael being better, that's imo and I have watched both of there tapes.
Right now I do agree Davis is better but Ishmaels ceiling us really high he needs weight (weird csz his dad is part of our strength staff) with Ismaels length and smarts I see Rousseau lite

Advertisement
Right now I do agree Davis is better but Ishmaels ceiling us really high he needs weight (weird csz his dad is part of our strength staff) with Ismaels length and smarts I see Rousseau lite
Ishmael has the measurables and I never really worry about a recruits weight, because that can be handled once they get to college, but I watched his tape and not only is he super raw, he lacks pop/quickness. When you watch a guy like Hammett his tape shows legit quickness coming off the edge and I dont see how you could develope that in college. That is a trait coaches should be looking for high school kids to already have. The only thing Davis lacks is the length, but he has the speed, quickness, technique, motor, and just the pure athlecticism you want in your DEs or LBs, obviously both lack strength. We also have a lot of stud DEs in the 2022 class, and since neither Davis or Ishmael are going to come in and play right way just go with the better one and recruit studs for 2022 who can make an impact on day 1.

Advertisement
Just got too know how too use him. He got too much speed and can play. Once he gets too college and they get him and the weight room and put some weight on him. He gone be special
Agreed Pops, kid has a motor for days. Congrats on the recruiting process, here’s praying he’s officially becomes a CANE!!!

Is the fire still burning or it flame out already? A kid from Georgia decommits from the state of Mississippi for racial comment from the HC. Shocking! Wonder what happens when that UGA offer or other SEC offers come in....

Advertisement
Back