Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
Yeah pops whatever you do, don't leave your screen on with the old lady in the room when visiting the board. Especially when it's a celebratory thread for a player as dominant as your son. You are a blessed Dad. We look forward to the future ahead

1591913915456.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
My son did a verbal commit with Mississippi State and April. I told him he should wait but I had his back if he did. But after getting a offer from Miami and all he talks abo6is that who Ray Lewis played for. That was icing on the cake. It's up too that person if they want too stay committed or have a change mind. That happens in life some time. But I am behind him what ever he does.

Visited campus yet? It’s an overwhelmingly beautiful place to go to school.

He would’ve definitely gotten more offers and ratings boost if there was spring practice.
100%. Kid would've and still will blow up. Will end the year as a 4* for sure if he puts another year of tape like his previous together. Kid plays with violent intentions.

He's gonna have options all over the SEC and ACC later in the year after coaches see him play.

Advertisement
Lowkey Tool Box is/was a dog....Your right this kid appears to be a better athlete but with a similar game....I'll take it all day. And a Valdosta kid...Lock him up ASAP...

If we land him, Ishmael, and another jumbo kid and were cooking with grease.

Question for you gogeta4. If T Harris had been bigger would he have been a can't miss NFL first day pick? I always thought he would explode one day because he has a knack for getting to the QB any way he can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back