Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Yeah that’s my only point. Pop in the tape, kid has that pop, he finishes abd has that dog in him. Fits our scheme perfectly. Plays the **** 4 tech at his size in those Highlights which impressed me off the jump. Let’s u know he’s physicall and doesn’t mind playing in that traffic, with his hand in the dirt head up with a OTackle...projecting in our scheme he is a clear 6 or 7 technique
247 with a 85 score on his ranking SMH

Advertisement

Attachments

• 032EBAAF-5CDD-42B2-819E-1B639F65044F.gif
    032EBAAF-5CDD-42B2-819E-1B639F65044F.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
Advertisement
Like the Trent Harris comp, but this kid just looks like a better overall athlete. Stronger, Faster, More explosive. But can play that similar role as trent who's caught on in the NFL in those Pats/Dolphins schemes. We've been missing that type

Lowkey Tool Box is/was a dog....Your right this kid appears to be a better athlete but with a similar game....I'll take it all day. And a Valdosta kid...Lock him up ASAP...

If we land him, Ishmael, and another jumbo kid and were cooking with grease.

Pops- your son is a bonafide BEAST. I pray he ends up at the U. My favorite recruit based on tape. Good Lord- pls make this happen

Yeah i’ve watched his tape for the second time today. Looks like he is gonna fill out but I can’t believe the speed he has as 230. He plays big boy football also! I love that.

So blessed to have his dad a part of the board! Kid is a high 4 star kid easy.

Lowkey Tool Box is/was a dog....Your right this kid appears to be a better athlete but with a similar game....I'll take it all day. And a Valdosta kid...Lock him up ASAP...

If we land him, Ishmael, and another jumbo kid and were cooking with grease.

another thing I noticed quickly in some of the clips, this kid looks like he has some LONG arms. Gonna help him rushing, stacking and playing in space. stud

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we can land this kid and Ishmael for our DE class. Then, keep stacking DEs with that 2022 class.

Advertisement
He loves hamburgers, pizzas, fries, chicken, rice and gravy, baked meats. He eat more different foods now. But he has been a picky eater growing up. Eat out alot

You ever eat at Big Nicks, man that Fryed chicken with the mac n cheese should be illegal. An lord have mercy Nick's wife makes a sinful red velvet cake.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back