Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love the friends & family tradition on Canesinsight. Shaq's dad, Steed's dad, and lately Elijah Roberts' mom have all posted on here. I know of one guy who was Allen Bailey's roommate who checks in occasionally. Heck, we even have a group of former players led by dsddcane and Austin Pfenninger (one of the most famous PWOs in Cane history, lol), who are regulars.

Pops Davis, the one thing you need to be on Canesinsight is thick-skinned when the team loses. No one likes a loss. But some fans on here are FANatics, and can be downright nasty. So just ignore the boards for the Sunday to Thursday following a losing gameday and your mental health will be much better.

I think the question is if he can graduate high school in December and join the team in January. Anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of the class will probably do that.

Advertisement
I love the friends & family tradition on Canesinsight. Shaq's dad, Steed's dad, and lately Elijah Roberts' mom have all posted on here. I know of one guy who was Allen Bailey's roommate who checks in occasionally. Heck, we even have a group of former players led by dsddcane and Austin Pfenninger (one of the most famous PWOs in Cane history, lol), who are regulars.

Pops Davis, the one thing you need to be on Canesinsight is thick-skinned when the team loses. No one likes a loss. But some fans on here are FANatics, and can be downright nasty. So just ignore the boards for the Sunday to Thursday following a losing gameday and your mental health will be much better.

Goes with the territory every team has those type of fans.

I’ve shown this site to Jalen Milroe’s pops a few times lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish pops would have played football and for the U because he acts like a TRUE CANE and would be someone I would enjoy rooting for. I'm excited for his son to join the family.

Advertisement
Back