Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Advertisement
4 things you have to love about this young man
1. Hits hard when the opportunity presents, but knows when to just make the tackle
2. Fights off blocks
3. He uses his hands and has actual moves (so many highlights are just a d-ends beating out matched high school tackles with speed)
4. he has just the right amount of attitude.
Thanks

Kid is what you want in a UM DEFENDER...

He is a Hunter...i see him being like a Jerome Mcdougle.

Jerome McDougle was a beast. I actually thought we were getting both McDougles back then. I use to not sleep watching grassy and miami-hurricanes threads 24/7.

@Troy0518
does he have an idea of when he wants to commit?
does he want to visit UM first?

Would be a great get in this ‘21 class!

Thanks

Advertisement
Hey Troy, every kid wants to play early for a title contender. But There are more opps for a young kid to play early for a middle of the road program and many kids have to wait a year or 2 for teams with lots of talent. Where do you think your kid sits on that XY axis?

Just going off his size rn bruh. After a off season in the the weight program, Day one he can contribute in sub rush packages. Very similar to Trent Harris imo. Understand how we use and rotate our DEs

Advertisement
Just going off his size rn bruh. After a off season in the the weight program, Day one he can contribute in sub rush packages. Very similar to Trent Harris imo. Understand how we use and rotate our DEs
Ok i understand, your correct in that aspect evn gr15 redshirted and harvey hardley played plus all the williams, cam, chantz and quinntin spelling? Will hopefully rshirt!!

And i believe gr15 had about 4 or 5 offers!!...i think? information people get in here and validate my lazy post.

Advertisement
The old Miami teams put a huge emphasis on speed. As the rest of the college football world caught up, we sat still. The last 10 years I threw up in my mouth more than once when I heard announcers touting the "Miami speed", as if we still had it.

Getting players like this is a step in the right direction. We need speed so we can have that Miami speed again.
This!!! Make Miami.... Miami again.

Ok i understand, your correct in that aspect evn gr15 redshirted and harvey hardley played plus all the williams, cam, chantz and quinntin spelling? Will hopefully rshirt!!
Yeah that’s my only point. Pop in the tape, kid has that pop, he finishes abd has that dog in him. Fits our scheme perfectly. Plays the **** 4 tech at his size in those Highlights which impressed me off the jump. Let’s u know he’s physicall and doesn’t mind playing in that traffic, with his hand in the dirt head up with a OTackle...projecting in our scheme he is a clear 6 or 7 technique

Advertisement
Yeah plus manny with his upperclassmen thinking! But if he committs, then gets with feeley, and shows out in spring practice, and learn da scheme. Then who knows!!

Yeah, clowney to that michigan rb speed!!

1591650056165.png

Advertisement
Back