Canes offer 2021 OLB/Edge Thomas Davis

Valdosta huh? Crazy how successful that program is. What do you think of the addition of coach Propst? Also, hopefully Soon I can say welcome to the family
He is a Lowndes High Viking. Our new Coach is Coach Dubose out of Alabama.

Advertisement
Creating a Lowndes pipeline would be huge. They always have some dogs. Grayson (where I went) is another school that churns out top 247 kids every year.
Yeah Grayson has a **** of a football team every year. We play them. It was a **** of a game last year

Advertisement
Yes I do my Brother

You're a better parent than I am. My daughter is also a rising senior, and I don't have a clue what she's thinking. I'm not sure she always knows, and if she does, her mind can change like the weather. ... Soooo, with that said, and knowing he already committed to on program, how likely do you think your boy is to change his mind a second time?

I'm not being disrespectful, just a dad who knows that even his own teenage kids are fickle, and a Cane fan who wants every Miami commit to stick to their pledge. I know that's a contradiction, lol, so figured I'd check with you.

Thomas Davis loves too punish anyone on the offensive side.
20200608_130152.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I am his Father
well that sincerely gives me great faith.
Best of luck to you and the young son. As a father of a 19 year old and 17 year old (class of "21) your son needs your wisdom and experience and I am confident you will provide.
But let me add one thing. Assuming your son has college options which he most certainly will, please consider the environment of the school. I recognize that Bama and Georgia are great football powers, but the way their fans treat their black athletes can be shameful.

You're a better parent than I am. My daughter is also a rising senior, and I don't have a clue what she's thinking. I'm not sure she always knows, and if she does, her mind can change like the weather. ... Soooo, with that said, and knowing he already committed to on program, how likely do you think your boy is to change his mind a second time?

I'm not being disrespectful, just a dad who knows that even his own teenage kids are fickle, and a Cane fan who wants every Miami commit to stick to their pledge. I know that's a contradiction, lol, so figured I'd check with you.
My son did a verbal commit with Mississippi State and April. I told him he should wait but I had his back if he did. But after getting a offer from Miami and all he talks abo6is that who Ray Lewis played for. That was icing on the cake. It's up too that person if they want too stay committed or have a change mind. That happens in life some time. But I am behind him what ever he does.

Advertisement
well that sincerely gives me great faith.
Best of luck to you and the young son. As a father of a 19 year old and 17 year old (class of "21) your son needs your wisdom and experience and I am confident you will provide.
But let me add one thing. Assuming your son has college options which he most certainly will, please consider the environment of the school. I recognize that Bama and Georgia are great football powers, but the way their fans treat their black athletes can be shameful.
We with Miami and thank you

Advertisement
My son did a verbal commit with Mississippi State and April. I told him he should wait but I had his back if he did. But after getting a offer from Miami and all he talks abo6is that who Ray Lewis played for. That was icing on the cake. It's up too that person if they want too stay committed or have a change mind. That happens in life some time. But I am behind him what ever he does.
What's holding him up from commiting to Miami? 5 players just recently transfered out of Mississippi State. Apparently Leech retweeted a racial Twitter post and it upset a lot of players

Advertisement
Back