Canes offer 2019 CB Joey Porter Jr. from Pennslyvania

Advertisement
If he doesn't make it down soon it'll be too late. Diaz will lockup shop with all SoFla dudes, which isn't a bad thing. Porter Jr. Has the size, speed looks good but I haven't seen any track numbers. Not even sure if he runs track.

hes been to the 2 schools at the top of the list...we need to get him in for a visit. I think Rumph was on him....Would of been good for him too come to Paradise

He has visited 3 of the 5. 247 got his last visit being in april to lsu. So dude hasn't took any visits this summer?

Advertisement
LSU: “I love LSU. I love the coaches there. I just love the tradition of the DBs going to that school. That is a no-brainer for that situation.”

Miami: “The U. They’re starting to be noticed again and the defense is starting to get better and I’d love to be part of that.”

Nebraska: “I feel like with the coach they just got and the coaching staff they’re going to be good. I trust the coaching staff more than anything and the tradition coach is going to bring back.”

Penn State: “They showed love from the jump. I’ve been at that school since I was a freshman, every year going up. They show love every year saying I’m getting better and they watched me grow from something to nothing. That’s why I like them so much.”

Pittsburgh: “They were the first power five to offer me. They were the first one to show me love and they were right up the street and my mom loves that. They were first to show me love and put me on the map. It’s a great school. I’ll always love Pitt.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back