Canes offer 2019 ATH Zion Puckett from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami offered him at cb and i believe ivins said all the other schools are recruiting him at wr.

Later type developing kid. Been getting faster in track and field as 100m dropped from the 11.7-11.8's last year to 11.44 this year and the season is not over. Has a quick burst and good change of direction. Good size at 6-1/200 could eventually grow into a LB as he is Anthony Solomon size now.

Advertisement
Miami offered him at cb and i believe ivins said all the other schools are recruiting him at wr.
My question is why don't we just offer kids as football players and let the chips fall as they may. We've lost alot of kids over the years because of this exact reason!

My question is why don't we just offer kids as football players and let the chips fall as they may. We've lost alot of kids over the years because of this exact reason!

Besides maybe just liking him much more on D, maybe we heard he prefers D, or maybe we hope that will make the UM offer standout because we are obviously late to the show with him and have to fight off SEC powers in SEC country.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back