Canes Offer #1 Overall Transfer DE Jared Verse

Advertisement
Advertisement
You can't lob me a softball then get ****ed when I go yard with it. :kobe:
block GIF

He has been mentioning Miami in the past week. I have been told Miami was in his top 3. Mario is recruiting him himself and their has been talk of us really feeling we are in it. The longer this goes the better it is for Miami as they are the only 1 of the 3 he hasn't visited. Hoping Mario can pull this off.

FSU sucks so bad he knows he will play, and they can sell him on being the next Jermaine Johnson.
I get that, but we just had 3 DEs drafted last year. 2 in the first round. The new DE coach is going to have a Top 5 pick this year too and had multiple all conf performers. Sometimes kids just make bad decisions.

Advertisement
He is going into the weekend uncommitted right now. He visited Syracuse, Tenn., Houston and FSU all in 7 days. He has said, he could commit to a school without visiting. Their was some positive vibes from Miami on him earlier this week. FSU and Tenn. feel the same and think they are the favorites. It seems to have almost gone silent the last 2 days.

He should come here we sent Roche to nfl who’s starting now from a smaller school. The path is here not fsu Johnson was from Georgia lol

Advertisement
Man I loved me some Mutombo back in the day
He’s a great guy. We became friends over the past 6 years as our kids played basketball at the same school; point guard and center, and became very good friends. ****mbe and his wife Rose are very sincere people who are appreciative of what life has provided them. They pay for college for all the nieces and nephews and stress education to their 3 kids. Their passion is the hospital and clinics they have built in the Congo.
Most people don’t know that ****mbe was a Georgetown student studying to become a doctor when he was discovered playing intramural basketball his freshman year. He told John Thompson that he could not afford to spend time on basketball as he had come to Georgetown to become a doctor. John Thompson explained that with the money ****mbe could make in the NBA, he could start a hospital.

I’ll let you guess whose son was the point guard and whose son was the center on the high school basketball team.

He’s a great guy. We became friends over the past 6 years as our kids played basketball at the same school; point guard and center, and became very good friends. ****mbe and his wife Rose are very sincere people who are appreciative of what life has provided them. They pay for college for all the nieces and nephews and stress education to their 3 kids. Their passion is the hospital and clinics they have built in the Congo.
Most people don’t know that ****mbe was a Georgetown student studying to become a doctor when he was discovered playing intramural basketball his freshman year. He told John Thompson that he’s could not afford to spend time on basketball as he had come to Georgetown to become a doctor. John Thompson explained that with the money ****mbe could make in the NBA, he could start a hospital.

I’ll let you guess whose son was the point guard and whose son was the center on the high school basketball team.
Growing up a Hoya fan, this warms my heart. Thanks for sharing brother.

Advertisement
https://www.vice.com/en/article/53v88b/alonzo-mourning-confirms-who-wants-to-***-mutombo-story

Another heart warming Mutumbo story
Hahaha. That funny. Never saw that before. I’ll try using that line but not sure how well I can pull it off.

Advertisement
Back