Canes Memorabilia (Programs and Jerseys)

awadhulkster

Recruit
Does anyone know anywhere to find old Canes football programs besides EBay? Sold my collection years ago but looking to recoup most of it. Would love to find programs for the games listed below. Would also love to find a 00/01 Nike Ed Reed 20 Jersey to frame. Thanks!

McNeese State
FSU
Virginia Tech

UConn

West Virginia
Tennessee

Louisville
Virginia Tech

USF
Duke
Virginia

Entire Season

Texas A&M
Duke
Georgia Tech
NC State

Advertisement
I buy a ton of Miami **** from Mercari. I've gotten a McGahee, Kosar and Gore autographed jerseys for under 75 bucks with proof of authenticity as well as old school Sean Taylor and Jerome Brown jerseys.
It's hit or miss, but check it regularly and you can score some nice loot.

I buy a ton of Miami **** from Mercari. I've gotten a McGahee, Kosar and Gore autographed jerseys for under 75 bucks with proof of authenticity as well as old school Sean Taylor and Jerome Brown jerseys.
There is an ACC Coastal Ring on there now I believe...

Advertisement
Who issued the Authenticity matters.

Advertisement
The only signature authentication companies that have credibility for sports stuff are JSA, PSA, or Beckett. Any other certification letter isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

Advertisement
Certified Authenticity Authenticator of Stuff (CAAS). Apply for federal student loans now!

I've got Tons of autographed Canes gear...from Jerseys, Helmets, etc....unfortunately they're personalized, otherwise I'd be happy to hook you up.
Remember back in the day when we could buy stuff right from the equipment room? I bought so much they invited me in for a visit. Ahhh, the good old days. I had all the "good" player's jerseys from 97-01.

Advertisement
Remember back in the day when we could buy stuff right from the equipment room? I bought so much they invited me in for a visit. Ahhh, the good old days. I had all the "good" player's jerseys from 97-01.
I didn't even have to buy them....Lol...I still have 8 Jerseys....gave my Son 4 others. I was very close to Bobby Revilla, who'd hook me up all the time.

I didn't even have to buy them....Lol...I still have 8 Jerseys....gave my Son 4 others. I was very close to Bobby Revilla, who'd hook me up all the time.
Yep, he was the head guy at the time. I want to say a guy named Gary Collins was the assistant. Those were good times.

Yep, he was the head guy at the time. I want to say a guy named Gary Collins was the assistant. Those were good times.
Here's me outside of Bobby & Gary's office in Hecht in 1998. You can see their names on the door.
img_8_1660524553900.jpg

I still have a bunch of programs from the 80s - early 90s. .. and Miami herald sports sections or special sections from big canes events in the 80s. I also have a football signed by most of the stars from the 86 team

Advertisement
Back