Canes looking to flip Arkansas OT commit Wells

View as article
Imagine thinking only 1 coach recruits each player. Dont spin everything to make you look right. Of course, Pittman recruited better at UGA than Arkansas and UNC, comes with the payroll. But he was already great at recruiting, the uga bags just put it over the top.

Imagine thinking I have to spin anything to make me look right when I’m right.

Advertisement
giphy (5).gif

Imagine what would happen if the both of you got into a ring together. I kid, I kid!

Flipmode or just a Miami edit they sent out???
Just an edit.

We sent out a bunch of edits today for the draft.

I don't think we have much of a shot & he'll most likely stick with Arkansas, but I like that we're still shooting our shot.

Advertisement
Just an edit.

We sent out a bunch of edits today for the draft.

I don't think we have much of a shot & he'll most likely stick with Arkansas, but I like that we're still shooting our shot.

The edits are hilarious lmao. Ryan Rodiguez had his going to the Cowboys at #1. That's definitely happening.

The edits are hilarious lmao. Ryan Rodiguez had his going to the Cowboys at #1. That's definitely happening.
They ask the players who their favorite NFL team is before they make the edits.

It's not randomized, they're made specifically for the recruit & based on info they've given the recruiting director or assistant director.

They ask the players who their favorite NFL team is before they make the edits.

It's not randomized, they're made specifically for the recruit & based on info they've given the recruiting director or assistant director.

That makes more sense I guess. As long as it gets them to come here I can't complain

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back