Canes keep pushing to make sure local talent stays home:

Advertisement
17.gif

:eek:h_gif_kid:

Last edited:
The reality of it all is that the U should be the toughest school to beat down here. I think Golden has finally learned his lesson and you can see the upgrade in his staff in terms of recruiting.

It ain't calculus! Dominate recruiting within a 100 miles of your yard! The grab a few star studs throughout the state and a couple OOS and whamo! Bama cannot win without OOS talent and we, state of Florida, providing there best skill players. Schnellenberger already gave the formula 30 years ago.

Advertisement
The reality of it all is that the U should be the toughest school to beat down here. I think Golden has finally learned his lesson and you can see the upgrade in his staff in terms of recruiting.

-Goldens first recruiting year was a wash obviously due to time limitations.
-Year two, he was fully introduced to the grimy game of SoFla recruiting.
-Year three, traction begins, coaching clinics (combined with Larry blustein) take off. Ice Harris and Kevin Beard happens. The '15 & '16 classes are set up to let us take off.

We've all known that Al was in WAAAYY over hisfully head recruiting down here for the first 2 years in many ways. But with a great outcome this season, the dominoes are lining up.

-Goldens first recruiting year was a wash obviously due to time limitations.
-Year two, he was fully introduced to the grimy game of SoFla recruiting.
-Year three, traction begins, coaching clinics (combined with Larry blustein) take off. Ice Harris and Kevin Beard happens. The '15 & '16 classes are set up to let us take off.

We've all known that Al was in WAAAYY over hisfully head recruiting down here for the first 2 years in many ways. But with a great outcome this season, the dominoes are lining up.

He just has bad national signing days, they have been terrible the last three. If he never goes through that we would be in take off mode right now. I want to see how he closes this year vs Fsu and uf cuz Fsu been kicking our *** head to head on last minute studs.
Your right about the grimy game that's sfla recruiting and I think he finally playing dirty too he has too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back