Canes Inspired Jordans

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
Nike still loves us. Dropping mid-December. :neonu:

air-jordan-6-vi-gatorade-white-release-date-384664-145.jpg

Advertisement
Originally were scheduled to drop in late October. There is also a green/orange pair that may drop but that is not confirmed.

Advertisement
That colorway is the Gatorade one . That’s what its inspired by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered these bad boys. Love the uniforms from Adidas but not a fan of their shoes. Full length Nike air max are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

Advertisement
Nike stay losing.

Way to go, [MENTION=643]OrangeBowl305[/MENTION]!
[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION]

Just ordered these bad boys. Love the uniforms from Adidas but not a fan of their shoes. Full length Nike air max are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

i used to think that until i tried ultraboosts, and the harden ls have boost soles and are stupid comfortable. the best part is that they don't have an airbag that will blow out on you if you actually exercise in them.

Advertisement
I just don't get the obsession with Nike rebranding and releasing old *** shoes from when I was in middle school.

Advertisement

i used to think that until i tried ultraboosts, and the harden ls have boost soles and are stupid comfortable. the best part is that they don't have an airbag that will blow out on you if you actually exercise in them.
I agree about the bubble, I exercised in a pair in 2014 and within a year, the bubble busted and literally went flat to the ground. I was doing box jumps and burpees then, which I don't do now and the pair I have on now I've had for 2 years; wasn't sure if the previous ones were a defect but I'll have try on the ones you're recommending.

Custom made the above referenced ones with all Canes colors and wanted Miami on the left and Canes on the right. They emailed me that it was against their policy because of trademark, I finally got them to admit it was because we're an Adidas school now but they allowed both to say Miami.

I just don't get the obsession with Nike rebranding and releasing old *** shoes from when I was in middle school.

Cause the new stuff looks like crap. I haven't seen a nice pair of Nike Basketball shoes since the Jordan 14's and the original Two3s. IMO

Advertisement
Back