Canes Insight Tailgate

Advertisement
Stop posting/trolling. Who in the **** asks a message board to tailgate with them after 10 posts?

Advertisement
Buyer beware.

Skolcanes is the guy that hit me with a midnight PM on the weekend.

I mean, I’m not into that shlt, but maybe some of you guys are. Just a fair warning.

Advertisement
Firearms optional?

I'll wear my white :neonu: singlet.

SLJ.gif

He got you on the “you up ?”

Pretty much.

Not going to lie, I was shook. I’m a live and let live kind of guy, just leave me out of it.

I’m telling you, this guy is a total wack job. Between tweeting shlt at recruits telling them not to get grades, begging porsters to meet him at games, midnight booty PMs, his multiple CIS IDs, and now he wants a CIS tailgate?

I’d put even money this guy has human body parts in his refrigerator.

Pretty much.

Not going to lie, I was shook. I’m a live and let live kind of guy, just leave me out of it.

I’m telling you, this guy is a total wack job. Between tweeting shlt at recruits telling them not to get grades, begging porsters to meet him at games, midnight booty PMs, his multiple CIS IDs, and now he wants a CIS tailgate?

Dude stays multiple and mobile, has to drive an ice truck.

Advertisement
Are the Hawaiian dudes coming? I’m all for some Hawaiian tailgate food.
Between the Cubans and Samoans and we gonna have a crazy pig cook off.
That was an epic thread.

Pretty much.

Ok yea that would skeeve me out ... telling you first red flag is tweeting recruits... hah! jokes on you he’s just looking for friends because he has no one to take with him for his universal annual guest pass

Advertisement
Pretty much.

Lol. I have more friends then you've ever had in your entire life. Do you want to know my life story? Looks like youve put some thought into it....

Advertisement
Back