Canes in the Mix for All the Palmetto Kids

I was just goofing around lol. But thats happend in the past with other coaches like Sedrick Irvin and a few others. I think it’s been reported he’s an FSU alum though.
That’s crazy imagine being a grown *** man steering kids away from a school because you’re butthurt about something that happened before most of those kids were born.

Advertisement
I may get blasted for this but I actually don't want all the Palmetto kids.
Brashard - absolutely
Taylor - absolutely
Marshall - absolutely

Collins - would take him if we have the space but if he isn't in the class, not the end of the world as long as Taylor is
Collier - honestly not bothered having him in the class. Think he's really overrated and if a spot was open for Collier or Chase Smith, I'd take Chase.

Advertisement
We can thank Donna Shalala for this ****. Her cosmetic change of The University of Miami and philosophies ****ed off the community of South Florida and **** near every coach included!!!
Absolutely, horrible administrator: took the greatest team ever assembled, and turned it into a Jalopy in 3 years. Was 3 for 3 on horrible coaching decisions, got us in trouble with the NCAA. The NCAA investigation that should have only taken 6 months, dragged on forever, and the only thing that save us was the NCAA being more corrupt and incompetent than we were. Good riddance.

Now you would think Collins would chime in as being excited and to push other on his team to join with the #1 ***** STAR thump-er in the D backfield but not a word.
Boy knowing my D was stacking up , I'd be banging pots and pans

They'll always tell on themselves. Local coaches encouraging OOS trips and commitments. We have no local pride in our schools smh
Miami Dade, Broward, kids aren't even loyal to their neighborhood schools. You got kids that change schools as many times as we change shirts :

Advertisement
Back